- Common Ground™ – A grassroots movement funded by the checkoff to foster conversation among women – on farms and in cities – about where our food comes from.
- Soy New Uses – This checkoff-funded website highlighting soy-based industrial and consumer products.
- Soy Checkoff Research Database – This website provides information for more than 500 research projects funded by checkoff organizations.
- Soy Connection – This USB-affiliated website features information on soyfoods, soy oil, soy recipes, nutrition and food-related research.
- United Soybean Board – The official site of the United Soybean Board and national soy checkoff.
- U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC) – USSEC aims to increase international sales of U.S. soybeans and soy meal and oil.
- Center for Food Integrity (CFI) – CFI brings together stakeholders at every level of the food chain to reach consumers with a unified voice, build consumer trust in the food supply and address the most critical issues.
- Center for Integrated Pest Management (CIPM) – CIPM fosters the development and implementation of pest-management programs.
- Dairy Management Inc. – The U.S. dairy industry’s official website.
- Keystone Center – This industry-wide alliance of farmer groups, conservation organizations, agribusinesses, food and retail companies, academia and research organizations addresses sustainability in the future of agriculture.
- National Aquaculture Association – The U.S. aquaculture industry’s official website.
- National Biodiesel Board – The trade association for the U.S. biodiesel industry, which partners with the soy checkoff on biodiesel research and promotion.
- National Beef Board – The U.S. beef industry’s official website.
- National Chicken Council – The U.S. broiler industry’s official website.
- Plant Management Network – A not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the health, management and production of agricultural and horticultural crops. Watch a series of webcasts focused on various aspects of soybean production.
- U.S. Meat Export Federation – A not-for-profit trade association working to create new opportunities and develop existing international markets for U.S. beef, pork, lamb and veal.
- U.S. Pork Checkoff – The U.S. pork industry’s official website.
- USA Poultry and Egg Export Council – Read about efforts to boost poultry and egg exports, which helps increase demand for U.S. soy meal.
- USDA – The official website of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- American Soybean Association (ASA) – ASA serves as the policy advocate for U.S. soybean farmers and the soybean industry.
- QUALISOY – Among other efforts, QUALISOY helps drive development and availability of healthier soybeans and soy oil.
- Soyfoods Association of North America – The Soyfoods Association of North America (SANA) is a trusted advocate in providing information about the health benefits and nutritional advantages of soy consumption.
- Soybean Rust Information Site – USDA – This site includes information on checkoff-funded sentinel plots that serve as an early warning system for helping farmers identify and manage rust.
- Texas Soybean Insect Management Guide– Texas A&M AgriLife Entomology has produced a new guide for managing the insect pests of soybeans. This guide was recently updated to reflect changes in pest-management strategies and also include many full-color photos.